- <a href=”https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/business-concept-vector-illustration-businessman-who-running-with-increase-graphic-chart-see-imagination-future_13399716.htm#query=future%20plan&position=7&from_view=keyword&track=ais”>Image by jcomp</a> on Freepik
- <a href=”https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/search-engines-concept-illustration_5202352.htm#query=search%20illustration%20blue%20girl&position=37&from_view=search&track=ais”>Image by storyset</a> on Freepik
- <a href=”https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/search-concept-illustration_4957155.htm?query=search illustration blue girl”>Image by storyset</a> on Freepik
- <a href=”https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/sign-page-abstract-concept-illustration_11668754.htm#query=login%20illustration%20blue%20girl&position=19&from_view=search&track=ais”>Image by vectorjuice</a> on Freepik
About the Future of Business
The future of business lies in the ability to capitalize on technological advances, globalization, and customer experience. Businesses will need to be agile and able to adapt to changing customer needs and market conditions. Companies will need to focus on customer experience, data analytics, and automation to remain competitive. Additionally, businesses will need to develop competitive intelligence, strong marketing strategies, and innovative customer engagement to remain competitive.
1. Digitalization: Businesses must embrace digitalization and use technology to automate processes, collect data, and provide customers with a seamless experience.
2. Automation: Automation will continue to play a major role in the future of business. Automation will enable businesses to reduce costs, increase operational efficiency, and provide customers with more personalized experiences.
3. Data–driven Decisions: Businesses will need to collect, analyze, and utilize data to make informed decisions and gain a competitive advantage.
4. Globalization: Businesses will need to be able to operate in a global market to capitalize on opportunities and remain competitive.
5. Customer Experience: Companies will need to focus on customer experience to stay ahead of the competition and retain customers. Businesses must prioritize customer experience and use customer feedback to develop innovative products and services.
- CNN - World News
- CNN - Europe
- CNN - Video
- NYTIMES - World
- NYTIMES - Sport
This year marks the 80th anniversary of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising in German-occupied Poland. As part of our coverage, CNN would like to include personal stories about how families were… [...]
A record of more than 2,000 migrants arrived on the Sicilian island of Lampedusa in the past day, an Italian official said on Saturday. [...]
Already facing one of the world's worst economic crises, the Lebanese people could soon face a new challenge -- two different timezones. [...]
Indian opposition leader Rahul Gandhi said on Saturday he had been disqualified from parliament because he has been asking Prime Minister Narendra Modi tough questions about his relationship with Gautam… [...]
In the wake of Silicon Valley Bank's collapse and subsequent banking meltdown, cash is king. The turmoil inflicted on financial markets has sent cautious investors running away from volatile markets… [...]
Ah, holiday travel. Between huge crowds and weather delays, flying during this time of year is hectic. Now close your eyes and imagine the entire scenario with one additional annoyance:… [...]
Former CNN Moscow bureau chief Jill Dougherty discusses Russian President Vladimir Putin's new threat to place strategic nuclear weapons inside Ukraine's neighbor, Belarus. [...]
Comedian Jon Stewart argues that Americans are not polarized because they are siloed but because of the weaponization of information. [...]
Storm chaser Zachary Hall describes the destruction in Mississippi after powerful storms and at least one tornado pummeled the Southeast, ripping roofs off homes, nearly leveling some neighborhoods and knocking… [...]
President Joe Biden emphasized that the US will "forcefully protect our people," a day after approving retaliatory airstrikes in response to a drone attack by an Iranian-backed group in Syria.… [...]
More than 20 people were killed after powerful storms and at least one tornado pummeled Mississippi on Friday night, ripping roofs off homes, nearly leveling some neighborhoods and knocking out… [...]
Doubts about both China and the United States are driving an arms race in the Indo-Pacific with echoes of World War II and new levels of risk. [...]
The Western world’s oldest population is facing a crisis of caregivers. Some are looking for a little helping, plastic, hand. [...]
People who would not be allowed anywhere near the battlefield in a U.S.-led war are active on the Ukrainian front, with ready access to American weapons. [...]
Paul Rusesabagina, a critic of Rwanda’s president, was tricked into entering the country, then sentenced to 25 years after what his supporters called a show trial. [...]
The expulsion of Rahul Gandhi is a devastating blow to the once-powerful Indian National Congress party. He and several other politicians are now in jeopardy through India’s legal system. [...]
The Huskies had been in every Final Four since 2008. In the round of 16 against Ohio State, UConn had no answer for an aggressive press. [...]
Yolett McPhee-McCuin, buoyed by her confidence, represents a new wave of coaching in women’s college basketball. “We’re gliding now,” she said of her Rebels. [...]
Mikaela Shiffrin and Jessie Diggins are skiing unicorns. American skiing wants to make sure the next stars don’t have to be. [...]
Some players grew up in New York but hadn’t played on its biggest stage. Others were learning about it anew in this N.C.A.A. men’s tournament. [...]
The American long-distance runner has shared her story in “The Longest Race” at a moment of reckoning for the elite running world. [...]
Protect Yourself against Scammers
1. Be wary of offers that sound too good to be true, as they may be a scam.
2. Do not respond to unsolicited emails, text messages, or phone calls from people you don’t know. 3. Never give out personal or financial information over the phone or online.
4. Do not click on links or open attachments from unknown sources.
5. Before making any payments, do your research on the company or individual.
6. Never wire money to someone you don’t know.
7. Use trusted payment methods, such as credit cards or PayPal, instead of cash.
8. If you think you have been scammed, contact your local law enforcement agency right away.
we have here a link with some more information about scammers – CLICK HERE
5 good Reasons to present your Company in Internet and do Advertising
5 good reasons to present your company in internet
1. Increased Visibility: Having an online presence helps to increase the visibility of your business, as potential customers can easily find your website with a simple search.
2. Cost–Effective: Building an online presence is much cheaper than traditional marketing methods, such as television and radio advertisements.
3. Ability to Reach a Wider Audience: An online presence gives you the ability to reach a much wider audience than traditional marketing methods.
4. Access to Analytics: An online presence provides you with access to analytics that can help you understand how your target audience is responding to your website and the content you produce.
5. Ability to Keep Customers Updated: An online presence allows you to quickly and easily keep your customers updated on new products and services. This can help to build customer loyalty and trust.
5 good reasons why a company should do advertising in internet
1. Reach a Wider Audience: Advertising on the internet allows businesses to reach a much larger audience than traditional methods such as television, radio, and print.
2. Increased Visibility: Internet advertising is more visible than other forms of marketing, as it can be seen by people around the world.
3. Cost-Effective: Advertising on the internet is much more cost-effective than traditional methods, as it does not require the same amount of money to produce ads.
4. Targeted Ads: Internet advertising can be tailored to specific audiences, making it more effective than traditional methods.
5. Measurable Results: The results of internet advertising are much easier to measure than other forms of marketing, as businesses can track clicks and conversions.
117 Questions to ask your Crush
You have seen your “crush” in a disco or a bar, found her “I-AM ID”, choosed your favorite social account to get in contact, and then – then it´s very easy – following those next steps and rules:
You know those butterflies you get in your stomach when you bump into your crush? Yes, they are the best. You can’t concentrate on anything and all you do is a daydream. You find yourself wanting to know more and more about them and ask them a million questions to understand them better. And while it might be tempting to be super direct, when it comes to how to chat with crush, you might want to pace yourself!
Here you can search the "I-AM"
number from someone you are looking for.
Just type in the number
After you find the searched Profile,
you have to SIGN IN to se all details.
Social Links and Fields
We have set up over 20 of the most important social links for your profile.
You can link them with a direct link to your respective profile. If you’re missing one, let us know and we’ll set it up for you.
You will also find a personal QR code in your profile, which you can transfer to your business card.
Here is an overview of the other profile fields:
Of course, not all fields have to be filled out. It is up to you what information you show to your visitors.
Give Me Another Number !
Sure – you can choose another number,
much more nice and easy to remember!
1. Recommend a friend to join our system,
just send email with that name from your friend,
and tell us your old and and new number what you like.
2. Choose one out of those following numbers here,
buy us a coffee with 1 USD
and edit that optional coffee field with your old and new desired number.
This is then valid for 1 year and can be extended after expiration.
|A111 = used||A200 = used||A222 = used||A333||A444|
How It Works
By registering, you confirm that you accept and comply with our rules and conditions.
After registration you will receive a confirmation email with an activation code, with which your account will be activated. After this you can log in and complete your profile.
However, it is up to you which data you enter and release for inspection. It will primarily be all your social media addresses. You can of course add your name, birthday, hobbies, etc. as an addition.
For each profile field you can decide whether it is public for everyone, only for friends or only for yourself.
Your I-AM number, with which you can be found, will also appear at the top next to the profile photo. A profile search by name or other characteristics is excluded.
Changing your I-AM number:
Have fun and good luck!
Your team from I-AM.club