- <a href=”https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/business-concept-vector-illustration-businessman-who-running-with-increase-graphic-chart-see-imagination-future_13399716.htm#query=future%20plan&position=7&from_view=keyword&track=ais”>Image by jcomp</a> on Freepik
- <a href=”https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/search-engines-concept-illustration_5202352.htm#query=search%20illustration%20blue%20girl&position=37&from_view=search&track=ais”>Image by storyset</a> on Freepik
- <a href=”https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/search-concept-illustration_4957155.htm?query=search illustration blue girl”>Image by storyset</a> on Freepik
- <a href=”https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/sign-page-abstract-concept-illustration_11668754.htm#query=login%20illustration%20blue%20girl&position=19&from_view=search&track=ais”>Image by vectorjuice</a> on Freepik
About the Future of Business
The future of business lies in the ability to capitalize on technological advances, globalization, and customer experience. Businesses will need to be agile and able to adapt to changing customer needs and market conditions. Companies will need to focus on customer experience, data analytics, and automation to remain competitive. Additionally, businesses will need to develop competitive intelligence, strong marketing strategies, and innovative customer engagement to remain competitive.
1. Digitalization: Businesses must embrace digitalization and use technology to automate processes, collect data, and provide customers with a seamless experience.
2. Automation: Automation will continue to play a major role in the future of business. Automation will enable businesses to reduce costs, increase operational efficiency, and provide customers with more personalized experiences.
3. Data–driven Decisions: Businesses will need to collect, analyze, and utilize data to make informed decisions and gain a competitive advantage.
4. Globalization: Businesses will need to be able to operate in a global market to capitalize on opportunities and remain competitive.
5. Customer Experience: Companies will need to focus on customer experience to stay ahead of the competition and retain customers. Businesses must prioritize customer experience and use customer feedback to develop innovative products and services.
- CNN - World News
- CNN - Europe
- CNN - Video
- NYTIMES - World
- NYTIMES - Sport
So far this tax season, the IRS has received more than 90 million income tax returns for 2022. [...]
Spending at US retailers fell in March as consumers pulled back amid recessionary fears fueled by the banking crisis. [...]
When customers at Silicon Valley Bank rushed to withdraw billions of dollars last month, venture capitalist Arlan Hamilton stepped in to help some of the founders of color who panicked… [...]
Ah, holiday travel. Between huge crowds and weather delays, flying during this time of year is hectic. Now close your eyes and imagine the entire scenario with one additional annoyance:… [...]
Hundreds of people have traveled to a monastery in rural Missouri to view a nun's body which appears to show no signs of decay approximately four years after her death,… [...]
President Joe Biden says he has reached a deal with House Speaker Kevin McCarthy to raise the nation's debt limit and urged Congress to pass the measure. [...]
Whale researcher Dr. Deborah Giles has a theory as to why killer whales have been attacking and sinking boats off the coast of Spain. [...]
CNN's Fareed Zakaria looks at America's financial strength worldwide and why US politicians can get away with playing political games with the nation's creditworthiness. [...]
Former State Department official Aaron David Miller explains how he thinks President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was able to extend his rule into a third decade by using identity politics to… [...]
Andrei Medvedev fought with Russia’s Wagner mercenaries in Ukraine, then requested asylum in Norway. The authorities there must now weigh his plea against solidarity with Ukraine. [...]
Recep Tayyip Erdogan has given few indications that he intends to change course at home, where he faces a looming economic crisis, or in foreign policy, where he has vexed… [...]
The election of Ryyan Alshebl, a young man who fled Syria, offers surprising lessons for a Germany wrestling with its multicultural identity after an influx of refugees in 2015. [...]
The complex is a testament to the prime minister’s power to get things done, but the ceremony also put the nation’s political divisions on display. [...]
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan had an edge on his challenger, Kemal Kilicdaroglu, going into the critical vote on Sunday to shape Turkey’s future. [...]
Marta Kostyuk of Ukraine had the crowd on her side initially, but then was booed after she did not shake hands with Aryna Sabalenka of Belarus after losing to her… [...]
Success has many fathers. In Alcaraz’s case, he was born to an actual tennis-playing father, and then the local candy company swooped in to help. [...]
A win on the final day of the season kept Everton in the league and relegated Leicester and Leeds. But those results may be subject to change. [...]
The Heat let a 3-0 series lead slip away in the Eastern Conference finals with sloppy play, bad shooting and disappearing acts by their stars. [...]
Red Bull’s Max Verstappen successfully defended his lead when deteriorating conditions sent teams scrambling for the right tires and he cruised to his fourth win of the Formula 1 season. [...]
Protect Yourself against Scammers
1. Be wary of offers that sound too good to be true, as they may be a scam.
2. Do not respond to unsolicited emails, text messages, or phone calls from people you don’t know. 3. Never give out personal or financial information over the phone or online.
4. Do not click on links or open attachments from unknown sources.
5. Before making any payments, do your research on the company or individual.
6. Never wire money to someone you don’t know.
7. Use trusted payment methods, such as credit cards or PayPal, instead of cash.
8. If you think you have been scammed, contact your local law enforcement agency right away.
we have here a link with some more information about scammers – CLICK HERE
5 good Reasons to present your Company in Internet and do Advertising
5 good reasons to present your company in internet
1. Increased Visibility: Having an online presence helps to increase the visibility of your business, as potential customers can easily find your website with a simple search.
2. Cost–Effective: Building an online presence is much cheaper than traditional marketing methods, such as television and radio advertisements.
3. Ability to Reach a Wider Audience: An online presence gives you the ability to reach a much wider audience than traditional marketing methods.
4. Access to Analytics: An online presence provides you with access to analytics that can help you understand how your target audience is responding to your website and the content you produce.
5. Ability to Keep Customers Updated: An online presence allows you to quickly and easily keep your customers updated on new products and services. This can help to build customer loyalty and trust.
5 good reasons why a company should do advertising in internet
1. Reach a Wider Audience: Advertising on the internet allows businesses to reach a much larger audience than traditional methods such as television, radio, and print.
2. Increased Visibility: Internet advertising is more visible than other forms of marketing, as it can be seen by people around the world.
3. Cost-Effective: Advertising on the internet is much more cost-effective than traditional methods, as it does not require the same amount of money to produce ads.
4. Targeted Ads: Internet advertising can be tailored to specific audiences, making it more effective than traditional methods.
5. Measurable Results: The results of internet advertising are much easier to measure than other forms of marketing, as businesses can track clicks and conversions.
117 Questions to ask your Crush
You have seen your “crush” in a disco or a bar, found her “I-AM ID”, choosed your favorite social account to get in contact, and then – then it´s very easy – following those next steps and rules:
You know those butterflies you get in your stomach when you bump into your crush? Yes, they are the best. You can’t concentrate on anything and all you do is a daydream. You find yourself wanting to know more and more about them and ask them a million questions to understand them better. And while it might be tempting to be super direct, when it comes to how to chat with crush, you might want to pace yourself!
Social Links and Fields
We have set up over 20 of the most important social links for your profile.
You can link them with a direct link to your respective profile. If you’re missing one, let us know and we’ll set it up for you.
You will also find a personal QR code in your profile, which you can transfer to your business card.
Here is an overview of the other profile fields:
Of course, not all fields have to be filled out. It is up to you what information you show to your visitors.
Give Me Another Number !
Sure – you can choose another number,
much more nice and easy to remember!
1. Recommend a friend to join our system,
just send email with that name from your friend,
and tell us your old and and new number what you like.
2. Choose one out of those following numbers here,
buy us a coffee with 1 USD
and edit that optional coffee field with your old and new desired number.
This is then valid for 1 year and can be extended after expiration.
|A111 = used||A200 = used||A222 = used||A333||A444|
How It Works
By registering, you confirm that you accept and comply with our rules and conditions.
After registration you will receive a confirmation email with an activation code, with which your account will be activated. After this you can log in and complete your profile.
However, it is up to you which data you enter and release for inspection. It will primarily be all your social media addresses. You can of course add your name, birthday, hobbies, etc. as an addition.
For each profile field you can decide whether it is public for everyone, only for friends or only for yourself.
Your I-AM number, with which you can be found, will also appear at the top next to the profile photo. A profile search by name or other characteristics is excluded.
Changing your I-AM number:
Have fun and good luck!
Your team from I-AM.club